Our expertise, consulting and auditing firm has a dedicated international service line that focuses in particular on payroll outsourcing.
GMBA offers you support in this process which involves a number of constraints. First of all, learning a complex legislative context which is very different from that you are used to in your own country. Managing salaries software and maintenance internally to facilitate the payroll process.
In addition, we invest time and human resources to comply with all requirements and due dates in the French structure and generally in French employment law. All this by setting up employment monitoring to guarantee you full compliance with your payrolls with regard to legislation.
To do this, our payroll outsourcing experts offer you the delegation to specialists of your obligations relating to salaries and social charges and all employer obligations:
- Analysing salary data (working time, calculating and monitoring paid leave etc.)
- Drawing up payslips in accordance with legislative and contractual provisions
- Processing social costs via the named social declaration (DSN) within provided time limits
- Paying social contributions on your behalf
- Administrative management of absences for sickness, maternity, accidents at work (salary declarations, sickness insurance etc)
- Salaries training
- Simulation and projection of salaries (salary costing)
- Employment reports
Your dedicated team
We put dedicated payroll managers at your service, supported if necessary by our team of HR consultants to guarantee you reliable and quality support. The skills of our multidisciplinary team dedicated to the International (accountants, tax specialists, lawyers, HR consultants) will be made available to you over time.
Our expertise, based on years of experience in supporting international companies, as well as the technical support of our counterparts who are members of Allinial Global in more than 130 countries, reinforce our added value. Outsourcing your payroll is a service that GMBA can provide to you.