Foreign companies subsidiaries
Our expertise, consultancy and audit firm has a dedicated international service line and in particular for subsidiaries of foreign companies in order to optimize your investments in France.
GMBA offers you support which is adapted to the needs of foreign companies in compliance with French legislation by a dedicated multilingual team.
Our specific services:
- Forming companies, assistance in choosing the company form, drafting Articles of Association, deciding on the form of governance, registration with the Commercial Court registry and the Taxation administration
- Legal address at our premises, mail management
- Preparing annual documentation for the approval of accounts, minutes of shareholders’ general meetings, management reports, formalities with the Commercial Court registry
- Exceptional transactions: increases in share capital, the issue of shares or stock options, transfer of registered office etc.
2. Expert review and management
- Recording transactions on our full web software, providing tools to collect invoices and accounting documents
- Optimising accounting procedures
- Financial reporting under French or international (IFRS, UK, US GAAP) standards
- Mapping accounts prepared in compliance with holding company standards in French GAAP
- Drawing up annual accounts including, where appropriate, the accounts of foreign branches
- Assistance with group auditors and statutory auditors.
3. Tax compliance
- VAT (registration, returns, applications for repayment)
- Declarations of exchanges of goods and services (Instrastat, EC Sales Lists etc.)
4. Tax assistance
- International tax consultancy (tax optimisation, international VAT issues etc.)
- Drawing up the accounts package for the tax authorities
- Transfer prices – obligations to declare
- Drawing up Fichier des Ecritures Comptables (FEC), (SAF-T) being all entries in chronological order from sources of prime entry
- Agent in relations with taxation authorities
5. Social and human relations
- Consultancy and optimisation (National Joint Agreement, social cover etc.)
- Drawing up contracts of employment
- Payroll management and employment social declarations
- Social compliance audit (reviewing contracts and procedures, compliance with obligations etc.)
- Specific registrations
6. Financial audit
- Statutory Audit (statutory auditors) or contractual audit of French subsidiaries of foreign companies
- The audit of programmes or expenditure for the European Commission or international bodies
Why choose GMBA support ?
First of all, it’s a worldwide network of experts at your fingertips: GMBA is a member of Allinial Global. The firm is supported by the skills of 137 expert accounting, audit and consultancy firms in 50 countries. In addition, a multilingual team of professionals is present to support you: A dedicated team which is bilingual in English but also capable of working in German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Russian etc. Finally, it’s constitutes a real alternative to the large integrated firms: our global presence via ALLINIAL GLOBAL and our full web expert review and audit software enable us to support you with resources comparable to large companies. Our human scale staff who have been set up in project mode guarantee that you’ll have reactive local support within a controlled budget.