Hire employees in France
Our expertise, consultancy and audit firm has a dedicated international service line which covers in particular the hiring of employees in France, through a structure established in France as well. GMBA offers you support in the hiring of employees by ensuring that you comply with all the obligations required by the French Employment Code, the code du travail and, where applicable, any National Joint Agreement, convention collective.
Whether you are a Small or Medium-Sized Company or subsidiary of an international group, our international experts offer you:
- Register your company with social protection bodies (social security, additional health insurance, pension and additional retirement pension) and with an occupational doctor.
- Assistance in drawing up contracts of employment complying with the provisions set out in the French Employment Code the code de travail and ensuring that they contain those provisions which are specific to French social law.
- Assistance in choosing the Collective Bargain Agreement, which applies to your activity taking into account the company’s organisation.
- Obtaining work permits or residence permits where necessary.
- Drawing up payslips and paying social contributions.
- Providing a dedicated bank account to make salary, contributions and income tax retentions at source payments,
- Deduction and payment of deductions at source for your employees’ income tax,
- Operational advice on essential points of French employment law (risks, issues etc) and employers’ obligations (e.g. relating to health and safety).
Your dedicated team
In order to guarantee you reliable and qualitative support, we provide you with dedicated payroll managers, supported if necessary by our team of HR consultants. The skills of our multidisciplinary team dedicated to the international market (accountants, tax specialists, lawyers, HR consultants) will be made available to you over time. Our expertise, based on years of experience in supporting international companies, as well as the technical support of our counterparts who are members of Allinial Global in more than 130 countries, reinforce our added value. Ensure your investment in hiring your employees on French territory with the GMBA firm specializing in international legislation.