Temporary posting of an employee in France
GMBA offers you support in your short-term assignments in France with the dispatch of an employee when you are a foreign company without a presence on French territory.
To do this, our GMBA experts offer you multidisciplinary support in order to optimize your procedures in France and thus allow you to send your employees/colleagues with serenity :
- Exhaustive information on your administrative obligations which are sanctioned by fines in the event of non-compliance.
- Representation with French authorities.
- Appointment as your agent or assistance in making declarations prior to the secondment of employees to France, before their arrival redundant (SIPSI declarations).
- Obtaining or assistance in obtaining a personal BTP card (for each employee on secondment) when working on site.
- Assistance in replying to any requests from administrative authorities.
- Additional formalities may be required where the company is not a member of the European Union (work permits, (visas de travail), residence permits (permis de séjour) or via a temporary employment agency.
Your dedicated team
We put dedicated payroll managers at your service, supported if necessary by our team of HR consultants to guarantee you reliable and quality support. The skills of our multidisciplinary team dedicated to the International (accountants, tax specialists, lawyers, HR consultants) will be made available to you over time.
Our expertise, based on years of experience in supporting international companies, as well as the technical support of our counterparts who are members of Allinial Global in more than 130 countries, reinforce our added value. Ensuring your investment in France when you post an employee on French territory is a service that GMBA is able to provide to you.